Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Most Awesome Co-Worker Strikes Again

And this time, I took it.

It needed a good home, OK?

Still not sure if I'll leave it elsewhere...or what I'll use it for, but I'm thinking it has to be a good cause. Or if there's something even more giving that I can do, even if it doesn't involve this sweet five-dollar bill, I have to do it. I'll be excited to do it.

Thank you, awesome co-worker. (I already told you yesterday that I love you.)


In addition to the sweetness of this one little act, it's really nice to work in a place where you look around and wonder, "Who is the nice person who's doing these things?" It makes you look at everyone as if they were the best possible versions of themselves; the most generous, kind-hearted, thoughtful and empathetic people in the world. That's a really nice gift. Even better than $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment