Friday, July 11, 2014

I like you. AKA How Target Challenged My Ethics

I really do.

So today, I created a Facebook page for the blog. If you like whatch'ure readin, give me a like, too. I'd sure appreciate it, really.

I haven't shared the blog yet with my personal Facebook friends, and I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to yet. I'll get there, I know, but this kind of honesty can be frightening.

Also, at Target this evening, the clerk forgot to scan a $75 item I had under the cart. And I had even told her to scan it. Didn't realize til I got home with my hungry baby in her poopy diaper just before bedtime that I had an unpaid-for item in my trunk. So I called and paid over the phone. Sucker or  saint? I guess when it came down to it, I really liked that my husband thought I should point out their error. I guess that I like he's a good person and a great example for our daughter.

We can't always be great examples, can we. So we might as well take the chances we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment