Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sleepwear

OK, so I take notes on my phone of thoughts and ideas I have for writing. It's convenient when I don't have the time to sit down and write, i.e., when my baby is screaming for me to feed her.

Yesterday, I looked at my notes and read "I really want to buy sleepwear. I really do. That's how much I"


That's how much I must long for sleep. Seeing a Groupon for sleepwear made me think, on some subconscious level, if only I bought the appropriate uniform, I could sleep again. Like there's a sleep bouncer who only lets you in the club if dressed to his standards. "Sorry, can't let you in. No oversized t-shirts you stole from your husband. And don't even THINK of coming in here with any of those milk stains."


I didn't have the time to finish that thought in my phone. I think that was it. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment